Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Why We Eat and What We Weigh

This is I -- but switch "Bored" and "Sad" on the chart.  Add "Feeling Inferior", "Procrastinating", "Lonely",  "Needing to Deal with a Mistake or Something that I Should Have Done Earlier" to "Sad".  Although "Sad" might cover all these specific feelings. 

Perhaps good to realize that my issues are very, very common.  Sometimes we tend to think of ourselves as "special" when what we are is human.  


Should I be aggravated that I refuse to do what is needed to lose 6 lbs (such as NOT eating A Humongous Amount of Junk Food in one evening) or glad that I don't need to lose 50 lbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Duke Football Losing Streaks

     Duke football losing streaks: 1 23 1999/11/20..2001/12/01 + - Ended by beating East Carolina 2 22 2005/09/24..2007/09/08...