Thursday, December 7, 2023

Advantage of Biological Males in Women's Sports

I support transgender women's and men's equal rights in employment, education, housing,.... 

I do not support biological women competing in women's supports even though admittedly I have some issues with women's sports.  I strongly support participatory sports but do not support professional sports that require subsidies from the men's division.  Nor do I support men or women's college sports that don't attract large audiences.  I agree that attaching football, men's bb and hockey to colleges is some what of an oddity particularly now that college athletes can be paid via NIL and that they have little attachment to the college particularly the ones and dones.  But at least a lot of enjoyment is created by  these sports (along with some dirty business with courses created for atheletes...)  Why are colleges using their funds and donations for golf teams???

Biological men just have physical advantages over women (on average).  wo biological men won the 2023 Illinois State Cyclone Championships.vTess Johnson took first, and Evelyn Williamson took second.  Johnson competed in men’s cycling at Clemson University. He didn’t start winning cycling races until he competed as a transgender female.  Williamson has been competing as a trans female since 2017. He has 18 titles.  Get this.  Williamson competed in the men’s and women’s categories at the Sky Express Winter Criterium in 2020.  He won first place in the women’s category.  He did NOT place against the men.

I realize that I'll be trashed and canceled for my views. 

Undoubtedly I haven't thought of all the ramifications but my tendency would be to allow transgender high school women to join the women's teams and practice with the women's teams but not compete and not observe or be observed showering,....   Most high school girls don't spend much time on the field in actual competition -- many aren't on any team and others are on a team but play little.  So the trans women not competing is not an unusual situation.  They could have the camaraderie that goes with being on a team and the physical exercise.  As mentioned, I may not have thought through all of the issues and am open to learning and consequently changing my views.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Germany Became an Electricity Importer